ubuntu serve - cyrus fails to start

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Apr 28 20:51:08 EDT 2015

Lowpass,
BTW; if you're trying to debug an init script, try running it manually
with shell debugging:

    # sh -x /etc/init.d/cyrus-imapd start

And then post a sanitized version of that here, if you still need help.
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335