Various errors from cyrus maintenance processes

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Wed Oct 29 18:55:09 EDT 2014

I don't think I have TLS enabled.  The only uncommented options for SSL/TLS are
tls_ca_path: /etc/ssl/certs
tls_session_timeout: 1440
tls_cipher_list: TLSv1+HIGH:!aNULL:@STRENGTH.

Given that, I'm not sure why it's trying to access the file, but the error does seem harnless, right?

Oh, probably I should just comment the tlsprune job out.

There is, in fact, no /var/lib/cyrus/tls_sessions.db.

This is kind of a throw-away server; I'm just using it to hold a copy of my mail from a server that's going away.

Ross

P.S. Sorry for the top-posting; I'm stuck with Outlook over the web for now, and it doesn't seem designed for anything else.