Bug in Managesieve response code handling posted to bugzilla

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:38:22 EDT 2014

Hi Bron,

I fully understand and don't mean to be a pest at all. (I know how that
kind of server issue goes.)       This is not a crisis or an emergency
as we have resolved the issue here with the fix I sent, I just wanted to
help others and not have to add one more patch to our Cyrus upgrade
checklist.

Respond at your leisure and thanks for supporting and helping develop
Cyrus.   When you do get a chance to look at this If you think the
correct approach is to try to become RFC compliant and not do the
response code validation, I can put a patch together to do this, I just
wasn't sure I had an adequate set of test cases to validate it.

Thanks,
John