Bug in Managesieve response code handling posted to bugzilla

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 13 15:25:47 EDT 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014, at 12:36 AM, John Wade wrote:
> OK, hearing no response from anyone, I posted the bug and the proposed
> fix to the Cyrus bugzilla,  If there is anything else that needs to be
> done to get this integrated into future versions of Cyrus, can someone
> let me know?

No, that's everything.  Really sorry I haven't had time to deal with
bugzilla for the past few weeks.  We had a server failure at FastMail
which caused somewhat of a mess that I've been spending all my time
cleaning up - it's thrown everything else out.

I need to sit down with bugzilla and spend a couple of days just replying
to bugs and integrating the patches.

Thanks for your work, and apologies for the delay responding,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm