imapd seems to serve up emails with empty attachments.

Jeroen Baten jbaten at puntuitprojecten.nl
Tue Mar 11 05:44:12 EDT 2014

Hello Willy,

Since both messages are served up by cyrus I thought that would cause
the problem.
Just installed evolution and gave it a try.

Damn, you are right! :-)

Weird though. Will continue the investigation in the TB direction.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Baten

e: jbaten at puntuitprojecten.nl
w: www.puntuitprojecten.nl
p: Molenwindsingel 46, 4105 HK, Culemborg, the Netherlands.
t: +31-345-752628
m: +31-6-485-19096