Outlook 2013

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Sun Mar 2 18:08:25 EST 2014

Op 28-02-14 12:14, Adam Tauno Williams schreef:
> On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 21:58 +0100, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>> I would like to tell that I got some private mails telling that Outlook
>> 2013 does not work well with imap.
>
> I have several users using Outlook with Cyrus IMAPd; it works without
> issue.  At least from 2003 and later.
>
> One tip is to disable Exchange extensions, but other than that no
> hacking is required.

I don't mean older versions, version 2007 and 2010 are OK.
Do you really have positive experiences with Outlook version 2013?

Other people wrote me information like this in private:
---------
We have many clients working with Outlook 2013.
In short: Drop Outlook 2013 with IMAP,
MS did "improve" IMAP support, so that is almost unusable.
They wish to push customers to use MS Exchange.

With reagards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl