nntp not working after upgrade

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 5 16:03:49 EST 2014

I think the problem is that just about nobody is running nntp, so it didn't get
much testing.  I have a rough idea what the bug is likely to be.

Can you please file this on bugzilla and assign it to me.  I'll try to build a
testcase.  You might need to build your own Cyrus to get it fixed though :(

Bron.