duplicate delivery.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Mon Feb 10 07:05:08 EST 2014

Technically your correct that each user cold have a separate sent folder
but by convention a given mail server will have only one sent folder
name convention.

I have not done all the work to prove it but I believe that it would be
possible to have per user sent folder if I had to.

On 02/09/2014 05:25 PM, Joseph Brennan wrote:
> Alvin Starr <alvin at netvel.net> wrote:
>
>> I am guessing that since one copy of the message is created using the
>> imap interface and the other is created using the LMTP delivery that the
>> duplicate delivery is not catching them.
> To be precise, a client creates the sent mail copy by writing it to the
> folder with IMAP. That copy is not delivered by SMTP or LMTP.
>
> What makes this idea a hopeless task, in my opinion, is that each client
> has its own name for the sent folder. Sent, Sent Mail, Sent Messages, and
> sent-mail, are the most common but not a full list.
>
> Joseph Brennan
>

> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||