duplicate delivery.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Sun Feb 9 12:41:18 EST 2014

I am using postfix with Cyrus and I have a number of people who are
using clients that will not place a  copy of the sent mail into the Sent
folder.
I have configured postfix to place a BCC'd copy into the sent folder.
I was hoping the the duplicate delivery mechanism would work to insure
that the same message was not duplicated in sent but It is failing to
catch the dups.
I am guessing that since one copy of the message is created using the
imap interface and the other is created using the LMTP delivery that the
duplicate delivery is not catching them.

Has anybody com up with a way to fix this?
I am not adverse to running a periodic duplicate scan.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||