CalDAV?

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Tue Dec 16 20:03:25 EST 2014

Hi,

> Sorry, I wasn't clear on this point.  Cyrus CalDAV sends out remote
> invites/replies in the same way that Sieve does its work.  Its done via
> the MTA by piping the email to the local "sendmail" binary.

Thanks for the clarification but I'm still not clear on what happens for
users / mailboxes that the Cyrus server thinks have their INBOX hosted
on the same server but might have routing rules in the MTA, sieve rules
or elsewhere?

Surely iMIP and iTIP should be entirely transparent transports and
therefore entirely interchangeable with a native / short circuit transport?

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/