I not can register the directory manual added to a new mailbox from backup.

Manuel Vazquez titocereal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:14:39 EST 2014

I have a cyrus imap to ldap server where the user email are store.

I convert accidentally a user in Deleted user. I do not know how restore
this email user in cyrus imap databases.

I do this step:

- I maked a new directory mailbox,
-  I restore the configuration on the imap server
-  I recovery the information from the directory backup with a rsync command
-  I do a recontruct command over this mailbox. But this reconstruct not
register the old directory on the new mailbox.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.

Greetings
--
Manuel Vázquez.
Técnico Informático.