imaps terminated abnormally

John john-cyrus at earthspike.net
Thu Aug 14 17:47:18 EDT 2014

Hi Randy,

I think I have run out of sensible ideas, then, and would start to
resort to more fanciful notions like recompiling cyrus and its libraries
on the new kernel.

Do you get a core dump/backtrace from cyrus? That might help you to
isolate whether, for example, it is actually a kernel problem or instead
a problem that a library is having with the kernel.

John