Problem subscribing shared folder in Thunderbird after 17 version

Roberto Bartali bartali at unisi.it
Thu Apr 3 11:00:28 EDT 2014

Hi
I'm using a Cyrus murder 2.4.12 (3 backend, 1 mupdate, 2 frontend) on
Debian Squeeze.
I'm encountering some problems using Thunderbird with version after 17.
With this versions, some shared mailboxes are listed as Unsubscribed but
with other clients (Roundcube) or earlier version of TB they are
regularly Subscribed. I try to subscribe them but without success.
In the Moziila forums is explained that from 19 version, TB uses the
LIST command instead LSUB.
I tried some imap command by telnet and I saw that using LSUB, the
mailbox are regulary shown as subscribed, but not using LIST (subscribed).
I don't know if it can be caused by a configuration problem or if it is
a bug in version 2.4.12.
Can someone help me please?
Many thanks

Roberto