Force removal on mupdate server

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Fri Oct 18 14:38:48 EDT 2013

On 10/18/13 13:13 -0300, Fabio S. Schmidt wrote:
>I'm having inconsistent with a backend server and Mupdate master, the
>mailboxes are listed in the mupdate server but they were erased on the
>Backedn. When I try to re-create the mailbox on the backend the Mupdate
>server prevents the operation.
>
>How can I force the removal of mailboxes on the Mupdate  to create again?

cyr_dbtool can be used to manually update or remove a database entry. See:

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2010-June/033119.html
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.17/man/cyr_dbtool.8.php
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.17/ag.php
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.17/internal/database-formats.php

I do not know if cyr_dbtool use would trigger an immediate update to your
frontends. The same action may need to be performed on the frontends as
well. cyr_dbtool is a potentially dangerous operation to perform on a live
system. Verify you have good backups.

--
Dan White