Administrative Interfaces

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Jun 22 01:53:25 EDT 2013

Hi …

   I've been using cyrus-imapd forever now … at least since '98 … one of the things that has always seemed lacking, and after searching Google the past couple of days, still seems to be either lacking, or well hidden, is a *good* web based administrative interface …

   I say http://korreio.sourceforge.net/, but that appears to have died sometime in '09 …

   Does anyone know of any actively developed admin interfaces?   I'd love something like postfixadmin, but for cyrus-imapd vs dovecot, that handled the various features of cyrus-imapd (ie. quota / expire), but also handles virtual domains …

    Are there any such interfaces available?

Thanks …