Cyrus+CalDAV

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 18 16:12:08 EDT 2013

On 07/18/2013 02:59 PM, Ken Murchison wrote:
>> The issue I've seen revolves around adding pictures to vCards - some existing cards have pictures (copied from existing Mac address book), but changing pictures or adding new cards with photos seems to cause problems - I suspect it's 'segfaulting' the server process, but I'm not 100% certain of that yet, so I won't log a bug just yet…
> Hmm.  Which client are you using to edit the vCard?  I know that I used
> the CardDAVMate javascript client to add a picture and it worked.  But
> that's not to say that I don't have a bug somewhere.

I did some more testing with Apple Contacts and it looks like the vCard
parser that I'm using doesn't like the data.  The server doesn't
segfault, its returns a 403 (Forbidden) with the
<CARDDAV:valid-address-data/> precondition.

I'm looking into this.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer