Tracking Email Storage Growth by Accounts

Hunter Smith hsmith at smartbrief.com
Fri Feb 22 08:53:26 EST 2013

Hey All,

Been using Cyrus on a light level for my job and have been making sure
we have enough storage space so that Cyrus doesn't freeze up because we
didn't know it was full. I have a couple of questions as it's become an
involved process every couple of months moving multiple user's to a new
or different partition to balance the storage.

Are there any built in tools for tracking the growth rates on a mailbox?

I was looking on the internet for potential solutions and came across
the name of a package called "move_imap_users" package, is it still
around or has it been renamed or added to a different package? The last
reference I can find to it is from a O'Reilly book about IMAP printed in
2000/2001.

Is there a similar tool/package for Cyrus?

Cheers,
Hunter
--
*Hunter Smith*
Desktop Support Technician, *Smart*Brief

SmartBrief keeps you informed and prepared. <http://smartbrief.com>
Connect with us on LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/smartbrief>, Facebook
<http://facebook.com/smartbrief> and Twitter <http://twitter.com/smartbrief>