help with two cyrus systems merge

Sandra Regina de Souza sandra at ccuec.unicamp.br
Mon Aug 19 07:46:16 EDT 2013

Hi there!

    We have 2 e-mail servers that have cyrus 2.3 installed on each
other. But we want to migrate these two ones to only one new server
with cyrus-2.4.
    Is there a way that we could do that to preserve seen flags?
I tried to merge the two mailboxes.db into a mailboxes.txt
file , and generate a mailboxes.db, but  it did not work.
    I have read that in cyrus-2.4  cyrus.index file
content is different from cyrus-2.3.
    I have 5000 acconunts and  tried to use imapsync,  but it is too
slow .
    Thank you for your help.

Sandra

University of Campinas - Sao Paulo - Brasil