Cannot see entries in folders when using MS Outlook 2013

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Apr 15 05:53:04 EDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 09:56 +0200, Ulrich Jakobus wrote:
> Thanks, Janne, but this is not the problem (we have set these XLIST based on
> this blog, but this affects only the names and usage of special folders).

Possibly Exchange Extensions are enabled?   I don't know if this still
applies to Outlook 15 but I have seen extensions create some bizarre
problems over the years.

Tools -> Options -> Other -> Advanced -> Options -> Add-In Manager ->
Uncheck Exchange Extensions property.

Outlook2003/Tools/Options/Other/AdvancedOptions/COM Add-Ins/ remove
anything that is not essential