Migrating to Office 365

Simon Geary s.geary at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:38:37 EDT 2012

Hello list,

I need to migrate mailboxes from a few different Cyrus servers to Microsoft
Office 365 and am looking for a few tips.

The migration process requires a CSV file to be prepared with a single
username and password that has access to every student mailbox. Is it
possible to create such a superuser account in Cyrus?

Microsoft provide some tips on the required formatting of the CSV file for
other IMAP servers here, but I am struggling to find a format that works.
http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/Ee730334.aspx

Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Cheers,
Simon