How to get rid of reserved mailboxes?

Frank Richter frank.richter at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Dec 21 06:00:04 EST 2012

Hello,

over the last days I've upgraded our cyrus-imapd murder (2 frontends, 5
backends) from 2.3.16 to 2.4.17.
With the help of the experience of many list members it wasn't  "painful"
here - I've got one new backend with 2.4, moved mailboxes from one 2.3
server to this, upgraded the now mostly "empty" 2.3 to 2.4, and so on. Now
it works on 2.4 smoothly - many thanks to all of you!

In this process we've got one "reserved mailbox" in a backend's mailboxes.db:
user.xyz.bla   2 j xyz        lrswipkxtecda

mupdate master:
user.xyz.bla   1 mailback4.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de!j xyz   lrswipkxtecda

How to get rid of this user.xyz.bla?
I tried ctl_cyrusdb -r  - no success

Thanks in advance,
Frank Richter