Reconstruct mailbox for a specific user.

anant at isac.gov.in anant at isac.gov.in
Mon Dec 10 06:12:03 EST 2012

Dear Experts,

I did reconstruct mailboxes of all users, using the script in
README.HOWTO-recover-mailboxes.db.  Following is the extract of the
script (for reconstruct)

--
find /var/spool/imap/user -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 | \
while read i; do

One of the users mailbox has one more level of sub folder like

user.xxx.ABC
user.xxx.ABC.def

Right now, folders of level user.xxx are seen, but folders at
user.xxx.ABC including ABC are not seen.

Should I run,
/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/reconstruct -rf user.xxx.ABC now? That is when
Cyrus-imapd is already running?  Or I should stop the service and run
reconstruct?  Please advise.

Regards,
Anant.

message.