cyrus-imapd-2.4.17 released

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Dec 6 19:38:55 EST 2012

By popular demand, I'm resending this message originally submitted to cyrus-
announce at lists.andrew.mu.edu:

We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.17.

This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series.

The following bugs have been resolved in 2.4.17:

* reconstruct doesn't retain internaldate correctly (#3733)
* Race condition in maibox rename (#3696)
* DBERROR db4: Transaction not specified for a transactional database
(#3715)
* performance degradation on huge indexes in 2.4 branch (#3717)
* typo fix in imapd.conf man page (#3729)
* quota does not find all quotaroots if quotalegacy, fulldirhash and
prefix are used and virtdomains is off (#3735)
* Mail delivered during XFER was lost (#3737)
* replication does not work on RENAME (#3742)
* Failed asserting during APPEND (#3754)

You can download via HTTP or FTP:

   http://cyrusimap.org/releases/cyrus-imapd-2.4.17.tar.gz

   ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.17.tar.gz

On behalf of the Cyrus team, thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG