Injecting a mail folder into a users inbox/restore from backup

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Wed Dec 5 09:19:18 EST 2012

We typically create a subfolder of the user's mailbox via cyradm or IMAP
commands, restore the files from the backup into this subdirectory and
run reconstruct.

Requires no thought.   Have used this far less since the delayed expunge
was introduced.

Hope this helps,
John Wade
Oakton Community College