Email not appearing in list, but files exist on disk

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 30 16:45:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

IMHO the mails have been marked as deleted, but not expunged by the
webmailer. Most clients will not show these mails by default and some
(e.g. Horde/IMP) count unread mails which are marked as deleted in the
summary view.

By exiting with Thunderbird these messages got expunged.

Regards

    Michael Menge