Some messages are missing and reconstruct doesn't help

Geoff Adams gadams+cyrus at avernus.com
Fri Aug 24 16:52:13 EDT 2012

On Aug 24, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Geoff Adams wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>
>> Can I please have a copy of your imapd.conf as well.
>>
>> I _suspect_ at this stage that it's locking problems.
>
> That does seem likely. Attached is my imapd.conf.

I forgot to mention that all filesystems are local ifs filesystems; no NFS mounts. (Although the mail server is in a Solaris non-global zone, so the /export/mail dataset is loopback-mounted into the zone:

zone config
fs:
	dir: /export/mail
	special: /export/mail
	raw not specified
	type: lofs

This was never a problem in 2.3, but perhaps times have changed...

- Geoff