unexpunge functionality without delayed expunge enabled

Sachin Divekar ssd532 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:12:31 EDT 2012

Dear Bron,

Thanks for your input.
I was able to achieve it using following IMAP command.

uid store start-id:end-id -flags.silent (\deleted)

As you mentioned now I am exploring Perl's IMAPClient module
to do it recusively. I will post the solution after completion.

Just for more info: Meanwhile I had opened a question
on serverfault<http://serverfault.com/questions/377748/how-deleted-flag-can-be-unset-for-all-mails-in-cyrus-imapd-mailbox>where
I got some help too.

--
Regards,