unexpunge functionality without delayed expunge enabled

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 9 04:03:29 EDT 2012

With IMAP:

tag STORE 1:* -flags \Deleted

You'll have to do it on every folder though... the kind of thing
scripting is handy for!

Bron.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012, at 07:32 AM, Sachin Divekar wrote:

  Dear guys,

I have a 5GB mailbox which I moved using imapsync. But somehow I

messed up with --delete option and end up with almost all the
messages

having \Deleted flag set. I do not have delayed expunge enabled,
so

I can not use unexpunge utility.  I am using cyrus-imapd v2.3.7.

Is there any way I can unset \Deleted flag for all the mails in
the mailbox?

Thank you.

--

Regards,