problem with a user mailbox

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Sep 26 09:25:57 EDT 2011

reconstruct simply ignores the folders...

I had to dump mailboxes from the old server grepping the StormSupport
folder and subfolders

/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/ctl_mboxlist -u < /tmp/mailboxes.txt

then I added the missing mailboxes in the text file  and re-imported
from text file and then it worked.

but I did not know why reconstruct could not find the folder itself...

the permission were ok I checked them many times.

thank you

Rick
P.S. I did not try with -x I ws in hurry to fix hte problem and it
worked with ctl_mboxlist

than I had o reimport hte mailboxes