Unlimited mailbox problem

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Mon Sep 26 06:01:50 EDT 2011

I found the trick, was a problem on the working account   :

LOSTQUOTA: unable to record quota file

Fixed and now I have the same behavior on both accounts.

I think that there are the following possible scenario for an account :

1) account with quota defined (this is the standard scenario)
2) account with no quota (account where quota is not defined, quiet
dangerous storage use could grow rapidly)
3) account with unlimited quota (account where quota it's unlimited,
but exists and the admin can check the amount of storage used by the
account)

For the scenario 1) and 2) there are no problem, but how I can realize
the third scenario ?

thanks in advance

--
Vittorio Manfredini