Removing sharing of mailbox when granted user is deleted

Paolo Cravero pcravero at as2594.net
Wed Oct 26 18:11:55 EDT 2011

Citazione Dan White <dwhite at olp.net>:

> On 26/10/11 23:20 +0200, Paolo Cravero wrote:

> >The situation is:
> >- user A shares a mailbox with user B
> >- user B at some point is deleted
> >
> >how do I remove the ACL on A's folder for B?
> What error are you getting when attempting to remove B's ACLs with cyradm
> (deleteacl)?

Apologies. I used totally wrong words. My question is about a procedure, not an
application error.

The problem is: how do I know which mailboxes B was granted access to, so that I
can remove the ACL(s)?

Like: B is a secretary. A/C/D/E give her access to their mailboxes. That is
under A/C/D/E control, so there is no log of the operation (according to a past
discussion on this list). When B is gone I need to remove all the grants she had
received, but I don't know them.

Can "listaccessmailbox" be used to filter them out, so that I don't have to
parse through the whole list of mailboxes? Or an IMAP command to get the list,
before B is deleted?

I haven't found any useful hint in the docs.

I reckon I originally asked something else. Once again, apologies.

Paolo