Tuning defaults for 2.5

Dennis Davis D.H.Davis at bath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 09:25:33 EST 2011

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> I'm not aware of any systems that currently still have
> /usr/lib/sendmail indeed, other then perhaps those currently no
> longer supported by their respective upstreams.

Solaris5.10, which is supported, has sendmail as /usr/lib/sendmail.
We're running our Cyrus service under Solaris.

We usually make /usr/lib/sendmail a soft link to whatever we're
running as a sendmail replacement or make it a shell script that
executes a sendmail replacement.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis at bath.ac.uk               Phone: +44 1225 386101