login uid doesn't match mailbox name

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:28:45 EST 2011

Is it possible to login to cyrus-imap with a uid that doesn't match
the mailbox name? I'm trying to use the virtual domains setup where
mailbox names would be full email addresses, however, some of the
users need to use kerberos for login so they would have uid of say
user at REALM.COM where realm.com would not necessarily match their email
domain. I see that there is /etc/krb.equiv file that can be used to
equate kerberos uid to local unix user. Would this also work for
mailbox name?

Steve