SSL certificates

Anthony Tibbs anthony-list at tibbs.ca
Wed Mar 2 19:45:07 EST 2011

Kevin,

I wondered about the passphrase myself.  The instructions GoDaddy
provides are, of course, tailored for Apache, and maybe they think
entering a passphrase is a reasonable thing to have to do, though I
can't imagine what server admin would actually want that.

I'll dump the passphrase and try again.  I would bet that is the culprit...

- Anthony