cannot retrieve mail in desktop client
jonl711 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:22:39 EDT 2011
I'm new hear so please bear with me... this is my first cyru-imap install.
I've had to rebuild my linux server mail server due to a hdd crash. In so doing I've installed cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-27.8, with postfix.
I've got postfix working as I can see mail going to "a" mailbox.
Jun 30 10:04:33 mmtlnx postfix/local: E149F193AB: to=<jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>, relay=local, delay=1, status=sent (delivered to maildir)
I have to assume that this is going to /home/jlmiller/Maildir/new
The problem is I use Outlook 2003 and I have it setup for imap protocol because I also need to receive my mail on my iPhone.
I would like to know how can I get the mail to show up in Outlook.
This is sniff from my sniffer during the imap transactions between the Outlook application and the server
* OK mmtlnx Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.12 server ready
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE X-NETSCAPE
boj8 OK Completed
7riw LOGIN "jlmiller" "password"
7riw OK User logged in
ki5t OK Completed
cyl7 LSUB "" "*"
* LSUB (\HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
* LSUB () "." "INBOX.Sent"
* LSUB () "." "INBOX.Trash"
cyl7 OK Completed (0.000 secs 4 calls)
tm15 STATUS "INBOX" (UNSEEN)
* STATUS INBOX (UNSEEN 0)
tm15 OK Completed
77sd STATUS "INBOX.Sent" (UNSEEN)
* STATUS INBOX.Sent (UNSEEN 0)
77sd OK Completed
0rht STATUS "INBOX.Trash" (UNSEEN)
* STATUS INBOX.Trash (UNSEEN 0)
0rht OK Completed
Could really use some help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Info-cyrus