[OT] Outhouse not showing sent messages

Mike Eggleston mikeegg1 at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 13:18:41 EST 2011

Morning,

I have a user at my small site that says, and I've seen it, that when
a message is sent from Outhouse the message appears very briefly in the
sent-items folder then is removed. I've verified the message is on the
cyrus server, so no server issues there. I've looked for filters, making
sure Outhouse is sending a copy of the message to the sent-items folder,
had the user start Outhouse using the /clearviews switch to remove any
custom settings (that the user does not remember making). I'm seeking
suggestions on what I can try next.

TIA

Mike