Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Jan 3 06:09:56 EST 2011

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 09:37 +0100, Simon Matter wrote:
> The other big question is how to handle the missing autocreate feature. I
> have hoped that this will be integrated into 2.4.x but as it seems now it
> will not be there and I don't really know what to do about it. All those
> running our RPM's and using autocreate will not be happy at all if they
> learn it was going away.
> I'm very interested in feedback from users and cyrus developers about this
> issue.

We enjoy the autocreate feature; but it won't block us from upgrading
[in Febuary / March 2011 probably] - since we have to go to cyradm to
set attributes on the folders anyway [condstore, expire, ...].
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>