cyrus 2.3.16 ssl/tls and no deleting message on Samsung galaxy

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Wed Dec 28 09:00:20 EST 2011

   Hi there,
   it maybe some error or bug somewhere - we use Samsung galaxy S2,
android 2.3.3. I've set it up as a imap client. When I delete a
message, it disapears from the phone email list. After "renewing" mail
box the deleted message is in the new messages again. In the
imapd.conf file I've delete mode "immediate":
expunge_mode: immediate
delete_mode: immediate

   Cyrus service is restarted after change. So what I missed ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.K.

   imapd.conf:
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
sievedir: /var/lib/sieve
admins: cyrus
allowanonymouslogin: no
autocreatequota: 10000
expunge_mode: immediate
delete_mode: immediate
allowplaintext: yes
reject8bit: no
quotawarn: 90
timeout: 30
poptimeout: 10
dracinterval: 0
drachost: localhost
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
lmtp_overquota_perm_failure: no
lmtp_downcase_rcpt: yes
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
idlemethod: idled
sievenotifier: mailto
mailnotifier: mail
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
postmaster: postmaster at domena.cz
sieve_extensions: fileinto reject vacation imapflags notify envelope
relational regex subaddress copy
autocreate_sieve_compiledscript: 1
munge8bit: 1
#info : man imapd.conf
duplicatesuppression: 0
#
# if you want TLS, you have to generate certificates and keys
#
tls_cert_file: /etc/certs/server.pem
tls_key_file: /etc/certs/server.pem
tls_ca_path: /etc/certs/server.pem

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,