Since updating to 2.4.10: Mailbox has an invalid format

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Tue Aug 30 07:29:43 EDT 2011

Am 30.08.2011 09:31, schrieb Bron Gondwana:
> Can you look for other lines mentioning that mailbox in your syslog?

I'm currently logging up to severity info (because debug would flood the logs
while all users are working).

I just see in the logs:
IOERROR: refreshing index for user.skotschote.IMGM: Success
IOERROR: locking index user.skotschote.IMGM: Mailbox has an invalid format

> Can you show me your ./configure line, and any patches you are applying to
> 2.4.10 (if you are)

No patches are applied (are there any which are suggested?).

./configure \
         --prefix=/usr \
         --bindir=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd \
         --libdir=/usr/lib \
         --exec-prefix=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd \
         --with-cyrus-prefix=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd \
         --sysconfdir=/etc \
         --enable-idled \
         --disable-nntp \
         --without-bdb \
         --with-syslogfacility=MAIL \
         --with-cyrus-user=cyrus \
         --with-cyrus-group=mail

> If it's the same user, can you please make a directory $confdir/log/muehlfeld
> - writable by user cyrus - so you can show the commands that the user is
> running when this happens.

I'll send you the files in a separate mail, because I'm not sure, it the list
allows attachments.

Regards,
Marc