Usage of a user with unlimited quota.

Ashay Chitnis chitnis.ashay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:22:44 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am using cyrus-imapd-2.3.7 on a CentOS 5 32 bit platform. There are some
users with unlimited quota and some with limited quota.

My problem is when I issue a GETQUOTAROOT command for an unlimited quota
user it returns nothing. This may be a standard. But I need to update the
IMAP usage of a user irrespective of whether the user has limited quota or
unlimited quota without having to manually calculate the data of the user.
Is there a way to get the IMAP usage of a user with unlimited quota without
having to manually calculate it?

Regards,
Ashay.