Deliver to mailbox problem with v2.4.7

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Apr 7 17:01:59 EDT 2011

I am wondering why you have been using procmail with cyrus.
You should deliver to cyrus malboxes using LMTP with unix socket or with
TCP.
You can easily change your configuration.
Also I think it is not very efficient to call the deliver process for
every message to be delivered to a malbox.

IF you use sendmail + cyrus you do not need to use procmail, simply use
the cyrusv2 definition sendmail macro.

Rick