cyrus 2.3.14 on opensuse 11.1 x64 and lmtp errors

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Tue Sep 28 07:09:02 EDT 2010

>    Hi,
>    reject8bit is "no" :
>
> reject8bit: no

I think the following option is not a standard Cyrus option:

> rfc_ignore_8bit: yes

and this one is wrong, in standard Cyrus it's called "munge8bit":

> munge_8bit: no

You may check if they really have this name and if your Cyrus version is
patched to make use of those options. Maybe you can consult some OpenSUSE
docs because I think this should be noted there.

Simon

>    I've checked that when I got the error, no progress :-/
>
>    Thanks for tips.
>    J.K.
>

> Cituji Patrick Goetz <pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu>:
>
>> On 09/27/2010 05:39 AM, Josef Karliak wrote:
>>>

>>> What is going on ? On cyrus 2.2.12 is all ok. When subject don't
>>> contain
>>> "=?utf-8?B?Tm9" (I rewrote it to "test subject" for example), email is