high-availability Cyrus (i.e. glusterfs)?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Sep 28 03:31:28 EDT 2010

On 28.09.2010 09:13, Pascal Gienger wrote:

> Le 28 sept. 2010 à 08:50, Tomasz Chmielewski a écrit :
>> Sep 28 01:10:10 omega cyrus/ctl_cyrusdb[21728]: DBERROR db4: Program version 4.2 doesn't match environment version
>
> Are you sure on each node the _SAME_ Cyrus version linked to the _SAME_ bdb libs is running?

100% sure. If I copy everything off glusterfs to a local filesystem,
Cyrus doesn't report any errors.

> And - just a little side note - you can dump bdb in favor to skiplist... I bet you'll have much less problems in your cluster environment setup.

Yep, I found more or less it could be some mmap problem with BDB.

Is there a way to convert the existing BDB databases to skiplist? Or,
initialize "empty" skiplist databases for Cyrus?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org