A beginner question about Murder

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 8 17:43:48 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 01:41:26PM -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Unfortunately, I've never setup a "unified" Murder, so I don't fully
> understand what the advantages and disadvantages of it compared to a
> "traditional" Murder.  Maybe someone else can jump in here with their
> experiences.

And while they're at it, they could hopefully give an opinion on whether
there's any point keeping "traditional" Murder from a technical standpoint,
i.e. if it would hurt to make all Murder "unified" and if people choose
to lay out their servers in the traditional manner it would still just work.

Bron ( going to play with this very, very soon - I haven't used murder at
       all - but I need to make sure it still works in my code branch! )