cyrus squat + change runtime

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Wed Oct 20 02:08:47 EDT 2010

    Hi,
    this is a part of the cyrus.conf. Thanks for right kick to right way.

EVENTS {
   # this is required
   checkpoint    cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -c" period=30

   # this is only necessary if using duplicate delivery suppression
   delprune      cmd="cyr_expire -E 3" at=0400

   # this is only necessary if caching TLS sessions
   tlsprune      cmd="tls_prune" period=1440

   # -JMAT- 070410 SQUAT je indexovaci file pro rychle vyhledavani mezi mboxy
   # Bude pusten 1x za 24 hodin
   squatter cmd="squatter -r user" period=1440

   # Uncomment the next entry, if you want to automatically remove
   # old messages of EVERY user.
   # This example calls ipurge every 60 minutes and ipurge will delete
   # ALL messages older then 30 days.
   # enter 'man 8 ipurge' for more details

   # cleanup      cmd="ipurge -d 30 -f" period=60
}

   I presume if I add after "period" argument "at" argument with hours
I wanna to run:

   squatter cmd="squatter -r user" period=1440 at=0300

   Is it all right ?
   Thanks.
   J.K.