sync_client fails to exit when manual replication and rolling replication are combined (2.3.16-8)

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Tue Oct 19 10:56:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

> I am pretty sure we're not using BDB either, but I found a log file,
> /var/lib/imap/db/log.0000000001, that appears to be a Berkeley DB log
> file.

simon> Right, as long as BDBless builds are not possible, we will always see BDB
simon> being initialized, even if not used :(

I believe recent Cyrus IMAPd can be built without Berkeley DB by
giving --with-bdb=no to configure.
Since 2.4.X doesn't use Berkeley DB by default, I'm building it
without Berkeley DB, and I don't see /var/imap/db/log.* anymore.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/