Cyrus Add-ons

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 13:09:31 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
<vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com> wrote:
> Reinaldo de Carvalho wrote:
>> No reason. Can you point me a git howto?
>
> I would love to help you developing / maintaining the Python Cyrus package you
> did as well.
>
> We have some infrastructure on cyrusimap.org which we could use, too, if
> desirable (wiki, bugzilla, git repo, web browsing, email notifications for
> commits, and of course a number of contributors already known/authorized).

Will be great, can you create a git account for python-cyrus and
korreio projects?

Korreio must be rewrited on QT4, and python-cyrus need support to XFER.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"While not fully understand a software, don't try to adapt this
software to the way you work, but rather yourself to the way the
software works" (myself)