Cyrus Add-ons

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 14:40:23 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
<hmh at debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Reinaldo de Carvalho wrote:
>>
>> RCS is local version control, isn't a network service.
>
> It is also per-file.  Think CVS with even less features.  I also have
> some stuff in RCS, mostly LyX documents without any external material.
>
> Reinaldo, any reason why you don't use git or mercurial?  That would
> make it much easier for cooperative work.  sf.net supports git, and it
> will NOT increase your dependency on the network even a bit, as it is
> fully distributed.

No reason. Can you point me a git howto?

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"While not fully understand a software, don't try to adapt this
software to the way you work, but rather yourself to the way the
software works" (myself)