Weird sync problems in 2.4.0

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 14:40:40 EDT 2010

Hi Bron,

the permissions are correct. If I run reconstruct -G I get a "uid xxx guid mismatch" message for a certain mail each time (although this message is not in the mailbox sync_client is choking on). Shouldn't reconstruct -G take care of this ?

Regards
Stephan

Am Wednesday 13 October 2010 23:13:20 schrieben Sie: