two imapd istances with different "altnamespace"

Giuseppe Ravasio giuseppe_ravasio at modiano.com
Fri Oct 15 10:09:19 EDT 2010

Ouch... I missed that the doc says
"When configured to use one (or both) of the options below"
and i also find the right google keys to find out this post:

http://blog.fastmail.fm/2008/08/11/alternate-namespace-imap-port-may-help-outlook-ol-express-apple-mail-and-bis-users/

So it seems that i can use both namespaces at the same time!

About sieve scripts if my
   sieve         cmd="timsieved" listen="127.0.0.1:sieve" prefork=0

points to the "altnamespace: no" config it seems to me that there is no
need to convert all my users sieve scripts.

I'm right?

Thanks
Giuseppe